Thursday, February 26, 2009

It has came to my atttention

It has came to my attention that I have let my blog go. Yes I realize I have not made a post in over three weeks. My blog is not the only thing in my life I am letting go to shit. I have been trying to get things taken care of around the house and dealing with yet more dental drama. Abscess tooth and root canal anyone??? So forgive me if I fail to entertain the masses with my thrilling writing skills. Sometimes things in my life just come and go and blogging appears to be one of them. I will try to get back to a more regular blogging schedule. I am working on the house for the next two days and I hope to be all caught up by this weekend. Cause I have a appt to go get my hair done and I am not going to feel guilty while I am sitting in a chair childless getting pampered! So anyhoo that's whats up with me. If my teeth and my house ever decided to cooperate I will be better about blogging. Oh and a word to my mother in law it wasn't only you who was telling me I needed to blog! I always wanted to say word to your mother! I really need to let the 90's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment