Sunday, February 1, 2009

Liar Liar

I am usually against lying. I will say a small white lie is not a big deal. But I usually don't tell them. I am that friend that will tell you butt looks big in those pants but I will spend hours helping you find the exact right pair. So I am honest person, sometimes brutally. But I don't mean harm. So here is my issue. When is it ok to lie? See I am going to be considering lying this week. On a official document at that. Yes I am aware its illegal. But let me defend myself. Do you ever tell the truth about your weight? See I am going to get a new drivers license in my new state and I am about to tell a whopper when I fill in the weight box. I could understand if I was interfering with my weight so much the police could not identify me. But really would it hurt them to make it multiply choice? Like check this box for 100lbs to 200lbs. That would really make my life easier and you could still get the general idea of what I weighed. I have nightmares about going to the DMV and there being big scales down there with people sitting on benches finger pointing and laughing at me.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I weighed what my license says I weigh. Somehow I have managed to keep my weight the same for years. At least on the little piece of plastic they give you with the goofiest picture which is supposed to be you. So just weigh whatever you want to weigh and wear a nice shirt for the goofy picture.

    ReplyDelete