Saturday, March 7, 2009

4 months ago

Four months ago today we left Mobile and moved here. Today I was out at lunch with Kyle, I drug him away from his xbox and made him spend some time with me, and he asked me how long we had been here. We were headed to the mall and he had never been there and some kids at school asked him why he had not gone, which he replied why would I go? LOL The kid only cares about video games and they don't have a gamestop in our mall. Anyway after some quick mental math, HA, and a glance at my watch I realized we moved here four months ago today. Where has the time gone? Oh yeah somewhere between feeling sorry for myself and our lives going to hell in a hand basket time passed on. So much has happened to us in such a small time. If you are new to my blog and didn't follow pugsandkids, well here is a refresher, the weekend we moved here my husband almost died due to a abscess on his tonsils, had to have them removed, we lost our beloved dog, and I in general lose my shit and go into a depression every time we move. I still have not made any friends here but we finally met our neighbors today. Guess what they have a girl our daughters age. They are currently running around here somewhere playing. So life is moving along and we are adjusting to our new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment