Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Names have been changed...

to protect the innocent. Yesterday was my doctors appt. I will spare you the details but I guess I am crazier than I thought. After I left the doctors office I went to the pharmacy to get my prescriptions. I walk up to the counter to inquire if they have been called in yet and I swear my eyes must have tripled in size. That is a big feat by the way since I have little squinty eyes. Right here in front of me was a woman who looked just like Paula Deen. Same hair, same size, same age. But with one difference she had a nose ring. Only in a small town in Mississippi do you see such things. I politely asked about my drugs and got the hell out of there. I was scared the crazy was catching. I don't want to end up with a matching capri pants and shirt sporting a nose ring of my very own. By the way my nose was pierced for years, but I wasn't 60! Is this the southern belle's version of a mid life crisis?

No comments:

Post a Comment