Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Organic in Alabama

Last week I had to go to the Prattville/Montgomery Alabama area to drop off Kyle. During my drive I seen going out of business signs for Brunos and Food World. This makes me sad. My mom shopped there my whole childhood. So after I was done with dropping off Kyle and met a good friend for lunch, I just had to stop. Everything was 60-80% off, can't miss out on a bargain. My friend had told me there wasn't anything left but I wanted to see for myself. Well let me tell you what was left, organic foods! The entire store was shopped out other than organic, whole wheat pasta, and matzo ball soup. I guess organics aren't big in Alabama. I managed to get some Annie's mac and cheese, whole wheat pasta and toothpaste, cheap! I think its very fitting that no matter how much we claim to want to change we never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment